Householders are being reminded that the green waste collections resume from 14 February.
The service was suspended from 7 December for the period when there is a low demand for it.
The following items can be put in your green bin:
• Grass cuttings, hedge clippings, dead plants and weeds.
• Cut flower and shrub prunings (woody waste).
• Bark, leaves and small twigs.
• Branches no larger than 7.5cm or 3 inches in diameter.
The following should not be put in the green bins and they will not be emptied if they contain this waste;
• Stone, concrete, timber or builders’ waste.
• Glass, plastic, metal, paper or cardboard.
• Plant pots, soil or turf.
• Household rubbish and food waste.