Echo Arena has the hottest ticket in town for New Year’s Eve when the Liverpool International Horse Show rides back into the venue.
The prestigious event will bring three days of thrilling show jumping action – along with world-class family entertainment – to the city.
Celebrate the countdown to midnight on December 31 and see in the New Year in style at Echo Arena with show jumping, champagne, fireworks and the world’s number one Musical Theatre boy band – Collabro.
And the fun doesn’t just stop there – they are many action-packed highlights taking place across the three day festival including:
• Abba tribute band Revival – a stunning show that will take you back to those Disco days when Abba ruled the dance floor
• Shetland Pony Grand National – a high-speed dash, a blur of colour silks, flying manes and tails and the roar of the crowd – all the excitement of a day at the races condensed down to Shetland pony size
• Horsepower FMX – Freestyle Motocross makes a spectacular first time appearance in Liverpool
• The Black Fire Girls – ready to light up the show through a dazzling display of fire, pyrotechnics and special effects
• Extreme Driving Challenge – witness the breath taking skill, speed and accuracy of Great Britain’s finest four-in-hand carriage drivers as they gallop flat out around the arena
Why not celebrate with great food and drink at the walk-in Bistro and Champagne Bar and The New Mersey View Restaurant.
Book now for thrilling sport, great entertainment and a spectacular New Year’s Eve celebration.