Liverpool Central library is hosting a series of five interactive seminars focusing on life in Liverpool and other pivotal moments in our City’s rich history. The seminars will include collections of original archives housed in Liverpool Central Library.
Each lecture will cover a different topic;
- Liverpool: Port on the Mersey – Thursday Oct 4th 2-3.30 pm
- Liverpool and Slavery – Thursday Oct 11th 2-3.30 pm
- Liverpool: How the poor lived – Thursday Oct 18th 2-3.30 pm
- Liverpool: How the wealthy lived – Thursday Oct 25th 2-3.30 pm
- Liverpool: A history in maps – Thursday Nov 1st 2-3.30 pm
There are limited places available and booking is strongly advised. Bookings can be made by emailing us and stating your name, contact number and which course you would like to book onto, or by visiting us directly at Liverpool Central Library.
Each seminar costs £25, or a block booking of all five lectures will be offered at a discounted price of £100. Payment can be made via cheque/postal order – payable to Liverpool City Council. Alternatively cash/credit/debit card can be paid in person at Liverpool Central Library until 28 September. Refunds are not available.